2010, the year of mobility?
Julien Blin, a Principal Analyst and CEO at technologies research and consulting services company JBB Research, based in USA has 10 predictions for the African wireless market in 2010. According to him, the African continent will undergo a higher focus on 4G technologies, cheaper, more capable smartphones and improved mobile social networking, payment and entertainment services for its end users in the current year, with 2010 World Cup the main driver in South Africa.
- Join @i2ifacility @braveventurelab @FSDKe on 28th Feb at 6pm AT @WeAreMettaNBO for discussion on data in FinTech tinyurl.com/hkzk273 3 hours ago
- RT @braveventurelab: Join Jessica Colaço this Wednesday at 6pm as she gives a deep dive into the art of public speaking... https://t.co/Y38… 6 hours ago
- RT @Africastalking: The story of our foundation and growth was recently featured on @techpointdotng. Follow the recap at #ATsJourney https:… 1 day ago
- RT @iHub: iHub 2.0 soft launch event #ihubmoves https://t.co/SJmtP8ckIf 2 days ago
- Microsoft’s CEO sent an extraordinary email to employees after they committed an epic fail @justinjbariso inc.com/justin-bariso/… via @Inc 3 days ago