2010, the year of mobility?
Julien Blin, a Principal Analyst and CEO at technologies research and consulting services company JBB Research, based in USA has 10 predictions for the African wireless market in 2010. According to him, the African continent will undergo a higher focus on 4G technologies, cheaper, more capable smartphones and improved mobile social networking, payment and entertainment services for its end users in the current year, with 2010 World Cup the main driver in South Africa.
- RT @kristamnordin: Tonight were final pitches from the @_braveacademy & @i2ifacility #data jam! Watch i2ifacility.org for spotlight… 7 hours ago
- Data Jam presentations with @i2ifacility and @_braveacademy cc @kristamnordin @blackorwa @roykoikai @IbangaUmanah… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Fun! twitter.com/esther_ndeti/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @iBizAfrica: Register to attend the IoT workshop happening this Friday 2nd December . Its free of charge ow.ly/Jsw4306Ciza @Strath… 1 day ago
- Uncovering patterns and trends using exploratory data analysis with @AnythnbtAverage @eondula @_braveacademy meetup.com/Nairobi-Women-… 2 days ago