2010, the year of mobility?
Julien Blin, a Principal Analyst and CEO at technologies research and consulting services company JBB Research, based in USA has 10 predictions for the African wireless market in 2010. According to him, the African continent will undergo a higher focus on 4G technologies, cheaper, more capable smartphones and improved mobile social networking, payment and entertainment services for its end users in the current year, with 2010 World Cup the main driver in South Africa.
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. ~ Eckhart Tolle via @RefuelSoul 9 hours ago
- Great to be part of this! cc @braveventurelab @iHub @jmugambi twitter.com/blackboxvc/sta… 13 hours ago
- 6 artificial intelligence startups in Africa to look out for [Digital All Stars] ventureburn.com/2017/04/five-a… via @ventureburn 1 day ago
- RT @TimsWeiss: Looking for fresh ideas & a new perspective on #innovation in #Kenya? Learn from two change makers digitalkenyabook.com/wp-content/upl… #… 1 day ago
- RT @braveventurelab: We are hiring! We are looking for a captain to support and manage an elite team of Backend Engineers. Here's... http… 2 days ago