The (Highly Controversial) YouNoodle Startup Valuation Predictor Is Coming
In February a well backed startup called YouNoodle said that they were developing a product that would accurately predict the future success of startups based on an analysis of the business and the founding team. Much like a credit rating tells creditors how likely an entity is to pay off debt, YouNoodle aimed to tell investors how likely they would be to see a return on their investment, and would even go so far as to estimate the exact valuation of a startup a few years into the future.
- RT @kristamnordin: Tonight were final pitches from the @_braveacademy & @i2ifacility #data jam! Watch i2ifacility.org for spotlight… 7 hours ago
- Data Jam presentations with @i2ifacility and @_braveacademy cc @kristamnordin @blackorwa @roykoikai @IbangaUmanah… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Fun! twitter.com/esther_ndeti/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @iBizAfrica: Register to attend the IoT workshop happening this Friday 2nd December . Its free of charge ow.ly/Jsw4306Ciza @Strath… 1 day ago
- Uncovering patterns and trends using exploratory data analysis with @AnythnbtAverage @eondula @_braveacademy meetup.com/Nairobi-Women-… 2 days ago