The (Highly Controversial) YouNoodle Startup Valuation Predictor Is Coming
In February a well backed startup called YouNoodle said that they were developing a product that would accurately predict the future success of startups based on an analysis of the business and the founding team. Much like a credit rating tells creditors how likely an entity is to pay off debt, YouNoodle aimed to tell investors how likely they would be to see a return on their investment, and would even go so far as to estimate the exact valuation of a startup a few years into the future.
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. ~ Eckhart Tolle via @RefuelSoul 9 hours ago
- Great to be part of this! cc @braveventurelab @iHub @jmugambi twitter.com/blackboxvc/sta… 13 hours ago
- 6 artificial intelligence startups in Africa to look out for [Digital All Stars] ventureburn.com/2017/04/five-a… via @ventureburn 1 day ago
- RT @TimsWeiss: Looking for fresh ideas & a new perspective on #innovation in #Kenya? Learn from two change makers digitalkenyabook.com/wp-content/upl… #… 1 day ago
- RT @braveventurelab: We are hiring! We are looking for a captain to support and manage an elite team of Backend Engineers. Here's... http… 2 days ago