The (Highly Controversial) YouNoodle Startup Valuation Predictor Is Coming
In February a well backed startup called YouNoodle said that they were developing a product that would accurately predict the future success of startups based on an analysis of the business and the founding team. Much like a credit rating tells creditors how likely an entity is to pay off debt, YouNoodle aimed to tell investors how likely they would be to see a return on their investment, and would even go so far as to estimate the exact valuation of a startup a few years into the future.
- Join @i2ifacility @braveventurelab @FSDKe on 28th Feb at 6pm AT @WeAreMettaNBO for discussion on data in FinTech tinyurl.com/hkzk273 3 hours ago
- RT @braveventurelab: Join Jessica Colaço this Wednesday at 6pm as she gives a deep dive into the art of public speaking... https://t.co/Y38… 6 hours ago
- RT @Africastalking: The story of our foundation and growth was recently featured on @techpointdotng. Follow the recap at #ATsJourney https:… 1 day ago
- RT @iHub: iHub 2.0 soft launch event #ihubmoves https://t.co/SJmtP8ckIf 2 days ago
- Microsoft’s CEO sent an extraordinary email to employees after they committed an epic fail @justinjbariso inc.com/justin-bariso/… via @Inc 3 days ago